Wednesday, August 9, 2017

HEALING!!

#Valueurself #Bodybydesignnotdefault #Hurtfulfeelings #healingyoursoul #findkindness #lovingsoul The truth is, none of us are perfect, and we all go through hard times and get hurt by someone or something. It’s amazing the things people can do to others, but it has helped me to understand that when people hurt us, and many times when people abuse others, they are acting out of their own pain, so it goes on from generation to generation. But I have good news: If you’ve been hurt in the past, you don’t have to spend your life being sad, alone and frightened of the world. Through healing and understanding of your emotions, will make you stronger, and more equipped to handle days to come. This will not be easy, it takes time to heal, and collect your thoughts, but you will trust again, laugh again, smile again and live the life you were meant to live. You will restore your life.. I know this personally, I'am sharing this with you. You can reach out to me anytime. Have a blessed day. Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.