Friday, March 1, 2019

Let's Talk Out Loud--Narcissistic ABUSE





I've started a Closed Group for women where we can share our feelings, concerns, and the pain we hold in our hearts.

Nothing changes unless we change our circumstances. No-one is going to do it for us.
I can not express enough, that you need guidance, you can't do this alone, especially when there are 
children involved.
Making a change is never easy, it can be very scary but we have to do what is best for ourselves and our family.
We will never know what life feels like if we remain in an abusive lifestyle. There comes a time, we have to make a choice, and take responsibility for what is happening in our lives, and make it better. We have to have control over our lives.
The power is ours.
This is a private group I am inviting you to join. Click the Link below and join me in a discussion. We will become stronger together.


Have a Blessed Day

Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.