Friday, March 15, 2019

3 Reasons A Narcissist Leaves--Painful Exits


This is your LUCKY BREAK, but hard for you to realize it



A narcissist needs to destroy everyone in their path. They feed off of destruction. A narcissist must feel good about themselves at all times. The world revolves around them. I know this first hand. I stayed with a narcissist for about three years, and he tried and did everything in his demonly powers to destroy me and my family.

He knew I caught on to him. I made it clear how I felt and I didn't care if he left. I knew he was planning an exit and I had a feeling he wasn't going without making it dramatic and causing a world of grief and trouble. I knew I had to pray and allow the good Lord to take the lead. I was willing to accept anything that the narcissist was willing to dish out. I was frightened and safe at the same time if that makes any sense. I just wanted him out of my life.

I mistook a man treating me kindly, but what came with him was unfortunate pain and misery torment that he laid onto me and my family. There was no harmony, I was physically exhausted. He knew I was onto him being with another woman, and setting himself up for his exit. He needed to make his final debut so he could cry victim and for his next woman to feel sorry for him, and for the outside world to believe he was in distress. I couldn't thank the Lord enough for answering my prayers. The greatest gift he gave me was my freedom to laugh and smile that I missed so much. The Lord held my hand through it all.

I never looked back, nor did I care what he did or who he was with. There were no words that can adequately describe the liberation I felt. I was inspired and freed. Through our uncertainty, we can identify what we do not want in our lives. We are all born with intuition. It is a guiding force that works when we pay attention. For me, I tuned right in.

1. A narcissist leaves because his work is done with you. He's not feeding off your hurt and pain. He needs to move on and find his next victim, and hope at the same time you will be begging for him to come back. He needs attention. You're not willing to participate in the life the narcissist created. You will not accept his demands and refuse to be controlled. These are his biggest assets.

2. A narcissist will blame you for everything that happened in the relationship and see the relationship as broken. You do not accept his insults and he sees you no longer want him in your life.
You're tired of the blame game and the nasty remarks that you know in your heart only make him feel good about himself. He tells you that you're selfish, and demanding. That you don't appreciate anything. He hates you. You're needy and don't make him happy.

3. A narcissist ends his relationship by scare tactics. He throws things and strikes objects to frighten you. He will make sure he breaks your valuable items to punish you. He could file false charges against you, report you to child services and threaten your family at the same time. He will break your phone while you are calling for help. He can go as far as harming you physically. He does all of this and leaves by playing the victim.

I was finished having any love or friendship with this man months before he left, and all he had to do was pack up and leave. Ladies, unfortunately, a narcissist will never leave without trying to harm you in some way. Please do whatever you can and inform your family and friends what is happening in your life. Let them know the details so they can be there for you to help you in any way they can.

This is not the time to cover up and act as if everything is alright, or that you can do this on your own.
I can tell you this. You can't do this on your own. You will need assistance.

I'm here if you would like to talk. You can leave me a message at www.valueurself.com
and pick the best time that works for you. I will answer any questions you might have.

I'm a woman just like you. A woman who made mistakes with her heart and has been through the same situation you are going through. I'm a woman who is willing to help you and guide you to a life you are created to live.

Love is amazing. We all know how this feels but the right kind of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. I'm thankful and grateful to be a part of all of your lives.

You can also contact me at amiliapowers@gmail.com and visit my website: www.coffeewithamilia.com






I have created a series of four (4) Meditations, that can help you through this situation. 
For more information, click on the link below.

https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s


I have created a special addition to my meditation practices. It is back from popular demand. It is "Personalized Meditations."


These meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone, help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another. 

Our meditations have changed the way people view healing and solving problems. We are excited to share this with you:

For more information about this, click the link below.

The biggest myth is people believing that they cannot shut off the noise long enough to meditate. Let me tell you a little secret. When the Meditation is personalized, you tune right into your life and solution. There isn't any sound that will affect this. It is the most incredible experience you will ever have.


https://valueurself.com/collections/personalized-meditations


Be Blessed,

I look forward to speaking with you.
Leave me a message, and the best time to reach you.

Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.