Friday, January 25, 2019

Why Do We Stay With A Narcissist?




THE NUMBER ONE REASON WE STAY WITH A NARCISSIST





This is not an easy place to be. Before getting myself in a poisonous relationship I had a great job, many friends, and was happy and grateful about every aspect of life. My life was anything but perfect, but I had wonderful people around me and a family that loves me. 

Then that time came. The day when I thought I met my one and only. When my life changed in an instant. A transition from a peaceful life, to destructive overnight. 

Our relationship at first was loving and caring, understanding. Until days of sunshine turned into darkness very fast. I was totally a wreck. I couldn't concentrate. My thoughts were in disarray, and my stomach was in knots. I really loved him. 

This sounds crazy, but I can't find myself being without him. I don't know what is happening to me. When we are together we laugh and have fun, and then the unthinkable happens and he rips my heart out. He mistreats me and calls me names and is very abusive at times.

I want to leave, but I know that we will have fun again, and that's what I'm connected to... the moments of joy and happiness. This life I'm living is very draining to me. It has injected self-doubt into my veins. I feel I'm at war every day. There are days I can't shake off all the painful words. I begin to wonder where I am.

When the apologizes come through his voice in that manipulating kind of tone, I know he is lying. Somehow he's able to release the emotional feelings that bond me to him, and he guilts me into one more time.

Ladies guilt is the number one thing that kept me around as long as I did. Does any of this sound like your life? The cruel and punishing way he poked and prodded my heart. Statements such as; "you can't leave me, I don't know what to do, you know I love you, what is going to happen to me if we break up, how could you do this to us after what we've gone through, doesn't our love mean anything to you?"

Who has heard these words?

While he is using every tactic in his mind, you have walked right into his web. He has bonded you to him emotionally. Your question is how do I break away from this torture? No more questioning your sanity.

STAY AWAY ANY WAY YOU CAN.

The cost of staying in a relationship without value
becomes a lonely place. Remember how important your smile is to you, your laugh, and joy.

You are a valuable woman, that deserves to be treated 
with a kind voice, and loved with the utmost respect.
Love is amazing, but the right kind of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. You can reach out to me, and I can help guide you. 

You are not alone. I will answer any questions you may have. Contact me at amiliapowers@gmail.com or visit my website www.coffeewithamilia.com

I have created a series of four (4) Meditations, that can 
help you with this situation, these were my prayers turned into meditations, that is now helping thousands of women like yourself, live the life they are created to live.

These meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone. Help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.

You can get more information, by clicking on the link below.


Be Blessed

I look forward to speaking with you.

Amilia Powers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.