Monday, October 4, 2021

3 Signs You are a Victim of Narcissist Abuse

 Understanding the Signs







1. You begin to attack yourself and cause self-sabotage.

You begin to play scenes of the abuse over and over again in your mind to the point you hear the abuser's voice as it is still present at this very moment. 

You start to believe what the narcissist told you is true. You become ashamed of your life. The abuser has instilled in your mind that you are worthless and any dreams and hopes you have will never amount to anything worth pursuing. 

You inhaled all his toxic energy into your life. The unfortunate part of this self-sabotage is that you took complete responsibility for everything he's done. 


2. Blaming yourself for the abuse

Narcissists know how to manipulate you into believing that the abuse is caused because you are not enough. He will compare you with other wives and girlfriends of his friends and make you feel you are not holding up to the standards the abuser wants. 

You begin to feel less and less confident about yourself and you start to look for ways to change to keep him. The competition game you are playing with yourself seems endless. No matter what you try to do, he makes sure you know it's not enough by treating everyone around you with white gloves. 

He keeps you feeling on edge at all times as if he will leave you at any given moment. You start to wonder; "What can I do better?" "What's wrong with me?" Blaming yourself shines upon you. 


3. You suffer from health problems.

You find that stress is the biggest factor that has taken over your life. You forget to eat, or you eat too much. Anxiety kicks in because you don't know what could happen next and you're always on edge. 

Sleepless nights are happening on a regular basis, and you don't know if it's because you are malnourished or worried about your safety. 

Nightmares become a part of your rest. You wake up in night sweats or gasping for air. Your mind is on overdrive and you can't seem to slow it down. 

The only thing that keeps you going is coffee that you can't wait to have a lot of during the day. Being focused at this point is the hardest thing you had to do. 



WHAT DO I DO NOW?

I'm a woman who's been through all of the things you are going through. A woman whose life was slammed against the wall. A woman who found her way through her darkest hour. I never gave up hope. I never gave up on myself. I will never give up on you.

I knew I didn't deserve a life of pain. I wanted my smile back, I wanted to hear myself laugh something I haven't done in so long. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but it was a must to get away from him and never look back. I knew that the challenges I will be facing are just an obstacle towards freedom of torment and misery he put me through. This was worth getting out. 

Having love in our lives is amazing, but the right kind of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. There's nothing more exciting than a woman who is happy and has her voice, please remember that.

Reach out to me, and I will guide you through the process. I will answer all of your questions and concerns you have. 

You will begin a new life of; Confidence Joy and Love. 

Begin today, and leave me a message. 

Take your first step towards freedom.

amiliapowers@gmail.com

Visit me and Learn more about me:
www.valueurself.com
www.coffeewithamilia.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a blessed day.
Amilia Powers








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.