Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Life Is Good--Never Compromise Your Life

 WE ARE AMAZING WOMEN







when I was a young girl in my teens. I use to sit in my room and daydream about the day I would meet my handsome prince. Like all childhood fairy tales, they ended happily ever after. In Love Forever.

As I grew up and began to date, I realized that life isn't a fairy tale at all. Not everyone will treat you like a princess, and do the loving things that you hoped and dreamed of as you became older. 

We try to hold on to those stories, hoping that one day we will find the love of our life, and live blissfully.

That day finally came. I met the love of my life, I was treated like a princess, I thought we were the only two people in the world. As if the world was rotating around us. Every day was amazing. I would feel my heart smile. It was a wonderful time in my life. 

One day I came home, happy as I left in the morning but my world seemed to come to a stop. His voice was different, and his smile was nowhere to be found. I wasn't even given a chance to ask him what was the matter, he told me to leave him alone and he didn't want to talk to me. 

I went to the bedroom and prepared for bed. It was early, but I didn't want to go into the living room or kitchen. He wants to be alone. I don't know if something happened at work. So many questions were running through my head. I never saw him like this before. Maybe tomorrow we will talk. I will just stay here for the night. 

I fell asleep and didn't even hear him leave in the morning. He has never left the house without saying goodbye and without a kiss. Maybe he will call me later and tell me. I didn't have to work today and began my day as I usually do. I tried not to think about it until I knew what was going on. 

He came home late afternoon, didn't say hello. I greeted him anyway. He started yelling at me for not having his dinner ready. We never have dinner this early. When I told him this, he told me to shut up. 

I finally asked him what was the matter, and he remained quiet. It was so silent and uncomfortable during dinner that you could hear a pin drop. I didn't know what else to say. Day after day he began to treat me worse. I loved him and didn't want to lose him. I let this continue. 

I believe at this time you can basically understand where the story is going. I let this go on for some time. I was verbally and hurtfully tormented by a narcissist. 

If you are going through this, don't hang on to him longer than you have to. Love isn't supposed to feel so bad. You must reach out to a close friend or family, you can't do this alone. Support is the key.
You will get through this. You will be safe. You will stay in faith. 

As I began the healing process and learned to add forgiveness to my life, I began to write through my pain and started workshops to help women all across the country stand up and take notice of their life. I also created meditations through my prayers that are now helping thousands of women overcome these struggles in their own lives. Silence can only work against you and not for you. Being at war with your heart, and feeling those deep wounds that no one can reach, because you decided to stay silent is not the way you want to live your life.

This is your love and happiness your compromising. Never forget who you are in any circumstance, most of all never let anyone control the love you have in your heart. 


It's time to begin and join thousands of women who have changed their lives with my "Personalized Meditations," which are created for your own personal circumstances.

These meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and be more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone. 

These Meditations will help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.

Start today and live the life you deserve, click the link at the bottom of the picture.
You can also leave me a message, with your contact information and the best time to reach you and I will guide you through the process.

I'm thankful and grateful every day that I can share this with you. For the good times and for the bad times, they have brought me to where I'm today.



Click the link at the bottom of the picture



                                        https://coffeewithamilia.com


Be blessed, I look forward to hearing from you. Amilia Powers
                                                        




                                          coffeewithamilia@gmail.com


Check out my book, "PAIN BEHIND BROKEN VASES" 
                                 www.valueurself.com




#oprahsbookclub #coffeewithamilia #painbehindbrokenvases


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.