Thursday, August 4, 2016

FEAR!!

Topic for tonight is FEAR! This four letter word has a very strong meaning. There isn't anyone who is reading this right now that doesn't have a fear of something. The biggest Fear I found in people is the fear of change. trying something new. I have spoken to people who said they have a fear of letting go From what they are use too. I would love for you to challenge your FEAR and make it Scared of you! You might ask how do I do that. The only way this happens is when you think of yourself years ahead looking back wondering what life would be like if you changed your life the day you thought of doing it. This would scare anyone out of their fear. Try this and you will see the strength you have hidden. It's incredible the things you will accomplish much sooner. Have A Good Night Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.