Thursday, July 18, 2019

#1 Reason a Narcissist keeps you under his Thumb

Living Under The Control Of Someone Else







When this happens in our life, there are no words to describe the frightening feeling it causes. I know this first hand. I was with a man I loved, and I really thought in my heart he loved me. As time went on, I began to live in his shadow. There wasn't anything more terrifying than the feeling of living in the dark. It feels as if your world comes to a halt.

I worked two jobs to keep up with the finances for my home. When I look back today and I realize that working was my salvation. I didn't want to go home. I felt that there was nothing I wanted to go home to. When I worked, I was able to smile, and laugh eat in peace, without unkind words, and anger. 

I began to stay to myself most of the time. I really didn't speak to many people about my situation, I was a private person. My children knew about my hurt and pain, but I kept them away from my house. I felt I was punished for something I didn't do. I saw my family less and less. I spoke about my situation less and less. I began to feel the grip around my neck. In reality, it didn't belong to me anymore. There were days, I prayed someone would come and save me. I didn't know what to do myself or where to begin to fix this. 

I wanted what every woman, wished for. To be loved and respected, and cherished. My life was further from that. 

If anyone would ask me how I was, I would nod my head, and tell them everything was alright. Even if they can tell through my eyes that there was pain. I denied my feelings and held them under lock and key close to my heart.

I prayed a lot. As I was going through this hurtful period in my life, I knew it wasn't my last stop. I knew that the good Lord had something else in mind for me. I knew I had to be patient and wait out the storm. I had peace in my heart, knowing I did the best I could under the circumstances.

I would get up every day and thank God for this amazing glorious day. I knew it wasn't the life I dreamed of, I knew the day wasn't going to be what I expected. I held on to the Lord, and let him guide me through the learning process. I never felt alone, and I never gave up. This wasn't the story God wrote for me.

There were people who made fun of me. They laughed and even sent me bad wishes. It was sad to listen to. I would continue to smile as if I didn't hear them. People sometimes forget their voice carries. Unfortunately, they believed in what they heard, but not the truth. Still today, I never tried to defend myself, I don't think there was a need for any of that. I had to walk away from people who didn't understand what I went through and let this part of me rest.

You are a valuable woman, that deserves to be treated with a kind voice, and loved with the utmost respect. Love is amazing, but the right kind of love is very important. Don't waste another minute.

You can reach out to me, and I can help guide you. You are not alone. I will answer any questions you may have.
Contact me at amiliapowers@gmail.com or visit my website www.valueurself.com

I have created a series of four (4) Meditations, that can help you with this situation, these were my prayers turned into meditations, that are now helping thousands of women like yourself, live the life they were created to live.

These meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and be more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone. Help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.

You can get more information, by clicking on the link below.

https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s





Be blessed,

I look forward to speaking with you.

We will continue our conversation on Sunday

Amilia Powers


#freespiritwoman #lifecoach#spiritualcoach #coach #spirituality
#enlightenment #truth#healingmeditation #valueurself #intuitive
#meditate #awakening #mindset #quotestoliveby #wordstoliveby #positivity 
#womenempoweringwomen #guidance #wellness #realtalk #success
#motivation #inspiration #healingwomen #vintage #antique #oprah 
#oprahsbookclub #amiliapowers #coffeewithamilia 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.