Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Are All Men the Same--Narcissist



Men Are All Alike!





How many of you uttered these words?? "I hate men!"

I have to tell you that I have. When we get hurt and pained in a way we don't even understand. We use this defense mechanism to protect our hearts from dealing with any more torment. Being abused changes our feelings and thoughts on so many levels. I had to deal with so many different emotions that I found my heart stuck at hate.  

What I was doing was distancing myself from the men I loved and cherished in my life. My son and father and close relatives and friends. I put them all in the same pot as my abuser. I saw them as living breathing hurtful beings that are walking the earth. 

I didn't realize I was dismantling my life. I found myself lashing out and being very short with the men I loved most in my life. I knew it wasn't right what I was doing, but I was trying to deal with what was happening to me. Doing this had me challenge the love I know existed in my heart.

Our sons are a product of how we love them and treat them. In order to stop the abuse from trickling down, abuse must stop in our house. Not all men are the same. Not all men are created to conflict pain and torment onto others. We can stop the vicious cycle of Domestic Violence by talking to our sons, about how to treat a woman in their relationship. Believe me, they see and hear everything that is happening no question about that. 

Explain in as much detail as possible that hurting the one you love, is not what love is at all. You must share what is happening in your life so they can understand what is unacceptable. Most importantly, you can't allow abuse to continue, this sends the wrong message to our son's and daughters. You wouldn't want your son to abuse his wife or girlfriend, and you wouldn't want your daughter to accept any form of abuse. Loving yourself more and standing up for how you expect to be treated sends a powerful message to your children. 

Violence in our homes changes how our children think and feel about themselves and how they will treat others moving forward in their lives. What we allow to happen in our lives soaks in their thoughts. They witness more than we can ever imagine. Because we are living the pain, we are so absorbed in our hurt, we cry were scared there isn't much left in us to save everything we love. All we can do is do our best.  

I have to tell you that our best is not good enough. This sounds harsh, doesn't it? We are not in this alone. Our family, children come along for the ride, good or bad. They didn't sign up for this. We must take control of our lives and realize that everything we do affects everyone around us. We have little ears and eyes looking at us for some answers and love. Protecting our little men, and daughters are the priority.

Salvage your family and your life. Time is of the essence. Once you make a change, your entire life will change before your eyes. Yes, hard times will come with taking a stand, I will never say it will be easy, but a must, and once you take this step you and your family will feel freedom from the abusive fist that has been holding you from life. The man that held your smile in his hands, and took your laugh as something you should be frightened of.

The word "RELIEF" comes to mind as the burden of pain is lifted.

This was my life Ladies, I understand this very well. Please reach out. 
I'm a woman that you are reading about, who has been through this. A woman who found her way through the darkest of times. A woman who praised God, and never stopped believing that I was meant to live a better life other than pain. I'm a woman just like you. I never gave up on me.
Don't waste another minute. There's nothing more exciting than a woman who has her voice, who stands up for what they believe in, and smiles about having control of her life. That is you. 
Visit me at www.valueurself.com and leave me a message, and the best time to reach you.
You're not in this alone. I'm here with you.





I have created a special addition to my meditation practices. It is back from popular demand. It is "Personalized Meditations." 

These Meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and be more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone, help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.

Our meditations have changed the way people view healing and solving problems. We are excited to share this with you:

For more information about this, click the link below.


The biggest myth is people believing that they cannot shut off the noise long enough to meditate. Let me tell you a little secret. When the Meditation is personalized, you tune right into your life and solutions. There isn't any sound that will affect this. It is the most incredible experience you will ever have.

Be Blessed

I look forward to speaking with you.
Leave me a message, and the best time to reach you.

Amilia Powers
amiliapowers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.