Monday, November 26, 2018

I Miss My Laugh Lord--I Need Your Help to Heal


Lord, I Need Courage






Did you ever hear the saying "laughing is the best medicine."
Being around family and good friends keeps us smiling. The memories we create in these moments last a lifetime.
Was there ever a time, when you are sitting and thinking about that wonderful day you had with a friend or at a party, and you caught yourself smiling? It was as if you were there all over again. 
This feeling is the most incredible feeling you can ever have. Happiness is something you have that no one can ever take away. 
I know what you are thinking. How can I be happy in this painful relationship? You can, the most incredible thing about this feeling is you can activate it any time you wish. You have complete control over that dial. You can move the volume up or down. Your laughter can be heard for miles or quietly in your heart. 
I remember once through my storm, I had to learn to smile all over again. This was the one thing I loved doing the most. It was the most difficult period in my life, I had someone rip the joy out of my life. 
I knew I wasn't an unhappy person. I was just in a bad situation, with the wrong person. I knew I could laugh and smile because I've done it. I know how that feels, and I know what it's like to have joy in my life. I knew it was a part of me.

One evening I sat silently and prayed. I closed my eyes and looked at the picture of my life. I saw what it really would look like without the tears. I knew this wasn't love I was living. I knew changes needed to be made. I knew I wanted to laugh and enjoy my family, friends, and live a life beyond pain and hurt. I felt I was living in darkness with no end in sight. 
I knew in order to have balance, I had to acknowledge I held the controls no matter what is happening in my life. Knowing that I carried my joy in my heart and wanted to change my situation gave me the courage to want to continue moving towards it. 
Never forget who you are in any circumstance, most of all never let anyone control the love you have in your heart, and never give up wanting to live the life you were created to live.

Begin today and make this change. Laugh, and Smile embrace life's goodness. 
This changed my entire life. It can change yours.
If you're stuck, join thousands of women like yourself who have changed their life with my personalized meditations created for your specific circumstances.
For more information, click the link below: I have also created a series of (4)Four Mp3's as well.

The biggest Myth here is people thinking that they can't shut off the noise long enough to meditate. Let me tell you a secret. When the Meditation is personalized, you tune right into your life and solution. There isn't any sound that will affect this. It is the most incredible experience you will ever have. I'm proof of this.

My Mp3's were created from a place of discomfort and as I wrote them, I found myself walking through my pain and surrendering my sorrow. As time continued I became stronger and better equipped to handle the days ahead. I believe in this. I have helped women from all walks of life find joy again, their smile and laugh that they thought was lost.

Your only a click away. Get Started now.


Check out my Personalized Meditations by clicking the link below this Picture.




https://valueurself.com/collections/personalized-meditations




Your time starts now. 
Contact me for a free consultation at amiliapowers@gmail.com 
Let's do this
Be blessed
Amilia
www.valueurself.com


#coffeewithamilia #amiliapowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.