Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CHANGE!!

I have received several emails for change. No matter what may be going on right now, Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. Stay IN Faith. I know prayers can be answered. (Mine Have) I think that’s good advice, especially in times when it feels like we’ve been waiting and waiting for something to happen in our lives. Hope is vital in times like these and it will keep us looking ahead, anticipating, expecting whatever it is we’re hoping for. I do realize there are many things that can happen to us that aren’t so enjoyable. And that can make it difficult to grasp the idea of enjoying life. So, think of it this way: What are you hoping for? What are you expecting in life? What are you looking forward to? Focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.